A few months ago, Maw Maw and Paw Paw mentioned to Brad and I that they were interested in going to Nantucket. Maw Maw has always wanted to go, and since Brad and I went in September 2010, she became even more interested. The only roadblock hindering her from achieving this dream was her fear of flying in an airplane. Maw Maw has never flown anywhere and Paw Paw only once before, let alone anywhere together, so they had the brilliant idea of asking us to go with them. We love to travel and fell in love with the island on our first trip, so we took them up on the offer. Little did I know or Brad that this would be a trip of a lifetime and one that will always bring back fond memories. From scooters to pancakes to being locked out, to losing cell phones and an abundance of laughter, this is one trip I will never forget. Here is the story of the Touchstones in Nantucket, the realization of Maw Maw's dream...
No comments:
Post a Comment